Valentine.......... Arrggghhh (pulling hair out)



Here We Go Again... Arggghhhh!
I remember my last valentine’s day. It was spent eating a bag of M&Ms and feeling sorry for myself. This year, I promised to have no expectations, same as last year. Lol
So, are you single and wondering what to do this Valentine’s Day.....



Options include;
1.       Refusing to leave the house all day( I am partial to this one)
2.       Sending yourself a Val’s gift in the office( obviously signed from an admirer)- desperate, I know
3.       Sending a valentine gift to an ex and hoping he or she will reciprocate( please note, this never worked for anyone I know)
4.       And my personal favourite, behaving like u got something so major but you are refusing to share the gist.( this actually works). JUST KIDDING!





Don't despair.Below are some helpful tips on spending your day 'lonely' free.

1.       Avoid public places or places where couples are likely to gather.
2.       Avoid females/guys who insist on sharing their valentine day cheer and gist of the 3 iPads they just received.
3.       Organise a girls/guys night out or event
4.       Organise a single’s awareness party.
5.       Help someone in need. You’ll be happy you did.
6.       Exchange gifts with family and friends.
7.       Spend your free time volunteering.
Seriously though, being ‘alone’ on valentine isn’t the worst thing that can happen. Imagine being left at the altar.

 


 Whatever you do............. Be happy!

Comments

  1. I love love love this ,kudos Dr.Lape,I hope I'll get to read more of ur interesting write ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Julian. I plan to keep them going. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HYpertension and snoring..... REALLY!!

Oga At The Top....... Some Perspective