Truly The Show Must Go On


I tried. I really tried to avoid disscusing Toke Makinwa's personal life. No matter if the person is a celebrity, I feel its important to remember they are humans first and have feelings.
So why did I break my code on this issue? Because of Toke's vlog. It was titled the show must go on and she talked about dealing with trials in your life.
Indeed, I really just wanted to openly say to her. Toke you handled this with class. You didn't deny or even discuss. You just spoke as a person going through trials and didn't evade it. You also used it as a teachable moment without spewing insults or venom.
Much respect. I salute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook post by Femi Fani-Kayode about Pistorius

Shame His Mistress!

Oga At The Top....... Some Perspective